Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to Tim Schafer WikiEdit
Tim Schafer Wiki is a collaborative project about the works of video game designer Tim Schafer that anyone can edit!
Known for their humour and writing, Tim Schafer's games, whether for LucasArts or later his own company Double Fine, have drawn many friends with their likable protagonists and compelling narratives. He made his name on the point-and-click adventure games of the LucasArts golden age, most notably the Monkey Island series, Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle and his own Grim Fandango, then proceeded to create the striking fan-favourite Psychonauts and his most well-known work to date, the ode to metal that is Brutal Legend.
Tim Schafer's worksEdit
- Maniac Mansion
- The Secret of Monkey Island
- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
- Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle
- Full Throttle
- Grim Fandango
- Brutal Legend
- Costume Quest
- Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster
All help is wonderful, but if you're not sure where to start or want to ensure you put your effort where it's most needed, here's what we're focussing on right now (in order of priority):
- Each of the games as listed in "Tim Schafer's works" above
- The protagonists of each of these games
- The various supporting casts
- Locations, organizations, etc from each of these games